Low price, quality cables for avalon ,CAT, shindo

Hi
i'm searching cables (inter/speaker) for my indra speakers, i have a cat JL2 amp and shindo preamp.

I only know Transparent cable (which are way too expensive) and I don't beleive in high priced cable.

Can you help me ?
samuel33
Just one thought have someone tested the auditorium 23 cables ?(made to match shindo products)
@ Tvad : you are right, i thought they were not THAT expensive.

I don't want to pay 5000$ or more in cables....

Max : 1500/2000$ for inter + speaker cable.
Jade Audio are not low price (in my price paradigm), which is a criteria of the original post.
This is true, but one does not buy a Frank Lloyd Wright home and furnish it with products from Ikea. The same applies to Samuel33's system and cabling.

Are you sure (comparison A/B) that cables are so important ?
Absolutely! I was able to do this back and forth between the Stealth Indra and the Jade Hybrid and the differences were immediately clear. The same qualitative differences would not have been so evident had I not had both at the same time.

Samuel33 - Do not look at this as "listening" to cables but rather discovering the true potential of the system you have assembled. Having the ability to adjust to the sound with one cable and then instantly switch to another will make this very evident.
Post removed 
Take some AU 24 speakercable and mix it with some ZU Varial. Pre-owned you will stay within your budget. And besides that it's a good start to explore some more excotic cables. Btw it was the Graaf GM200.