Transparent MM2

Anyone had a chance to check out the newest version of Transparent cable (MM2) ?
no_money
Well I finally was able to compare my TA XLMM ICs and SC with the new updated MM2 versions and boy was it ever worth the wait:

-the new MM2 version is superior to the old MM version in every way:
-I cannot imagine anyone preferring the old MM sound to the new MM2.

The only problem is that while I was waiting for the MM2s to arrive, I heard some cables that sounded better that my original TA MMs. Way better.

And to add insult to injury, they sounded better than the new MM2s.
And they all only cost half the price of the MM-MM2 upgrade!

So instead of upgrading the TAs, I sold them and bought the new preferable cables and a lot of music.

I cannot thank Transparent Audio enough for sending me that fateful email informing me of how lucky I was that my $60,000 cables, barely 7 months old, "needed" only a $10,000 update to stay current.

Rarely, if ever, has the difference between largesse and greed been more apparent.
Or should I say, "Transparent".
Anyone auditioning at the local retail shop?
Which dealers have these cables in their demo rooms?
The new cables are the Kimber Select hybrid silver/copper models: specifically KS 3035 SC, KS 1021, KS 1121 and KS 1030 (ok one all Ag) ICs in various configurations, all terminated with the latest WBT spades or XLR.

The all copper or all silver versions each have their allure but not the remarkable balance of detail and timbre afforded by the hybrids.

Don't get me wrong: TA XL MM2 cables are incomparable in every sense of the word.

Except "preferable"
i've sent my Transparent Audio Opus MM 12' speaker cables and Opus MM 1.5m RCA interconnects to Transparent for upgrade to MM2. i should have them back late next week.