Transparent MM2

Anyone had a chance to check out the newest version of Transparent cable (MM2) ?
no_money
i love the w/p8s and happy to learn that with each carefully chosen upgrade, they present more of the "live/tactile" experience with greater nuance, overall transparency, and dynamicism.

when all the componets were set, which is less than a year now, my starter cables were all TA ultra mm1. after about 3 months of acclimating to the new system and run in, i noticed a small crossover issue and a tendency to have an mildly bright top end with some performers who i know to have a somewhat aggresssively lean upper end live (sandor vegh of the vegh quartet, some london and russian symphony orchestras, many soprano divas who choose to sing arias a bit beyond their top end comfort zone.) However, with recent cable upgrade auditions, that has largely disappeared. i still have some PCs to incorporate after the new TA ref mm2 cables arrive and are run in. with the small experience i have gathered from PC auditioning, the tweeter issue, minor now, should disappear. and there are tube rolling possibilities in my vtl preamp to explore. overall, i view speakers less independently, more as part of the whole system to work cohesively. suprisingly, the crossover issue was less pronounced with higher model cables, though i dont understand why.

i have heard the w/p8s with an all arc system too, but not with TA opus, which in the system you describe is really overkill. no doubt the system would be highly dynamic, though a bit sluggish and spread at the bottom. the ref110 is not the strongest choice for w/p8s. better for the superb sophia2's or much more sensitive speakers on the whole. thanks for your dialog. cheers.
see the transparent audio web site. i think there is a dealer locator or you can email them.
i have posted a review on this site of the MM2 tech on an audition of a pair of Ultra mm2 ICs btwn my cdp and preamp. in the audtion process, i compare the Ultra mm2 against 3 other mm1 transparent audio cables: Ultra, Ref, Ref XL (mm1 tech, not xl tech).