All time favorite speaker cables

I have gone through different speaker cables and seems unsettled..Somehow I look back at the past and missed speaker cables of the past that have graced my system..
do you have similar experience? are/is there all time favorite speaker cables worthy of keeping for a long long time?
the Cardas golden Hexlink 5c is one in my short list.
umaasa
Milpai,

I am quoted on their site, which came as a bit of a surprise when I found out. I have no connection to them, other than as a customer.

I only know that my one-meter RCA interconnects list for $1495 and my 8-foot speaker cables list for $2495. I've heard that a variety of dealers will work out package pricing deals on the new line. Consider the politics of rolling out a product that blows away the competition, including your own flagship models. Eventually folks like the Cable Company will have demo's available and then other people will begin to weigh in on whether these cables are as revolutionary as I think they are. I'm eager to hear what other people hear when the Pythons are hooked up in their own systems. That'll be the real test.
I've said this so many times...there is no best cable...all cables sound different in different systems. The absolute worst sounding cable in MY system was any iteration of Cardas cable. That's not to say they are crap, because in the right system they are ok. In MY system they are awful. You have to listen to what the cable does in YOUR system to determine the best cable for YOU. Actually, Anti=Cable is the best in my system with Audioquest Sky/Everest coming in second...go figure.
I purchased some raw soft annealed 9999 Silver 14 gauge wire on ebay.
When you think about it, the only connection between the Amp and speakers is the actual wire conductor.
So get the best possible wire to make that connection.

Honestly, I have tried practically ever high end speaker cable and I found that my simple home made version is wayyy better.
Unfortunatly, silver has gone up quite a bit, but it is still the best
I started with Mapleshade Golden Helix but found them to harsh to my ears even after several hundred hours. So I researched DIY cables. White Lighting cables made from Walmart patio extension cable were much better. Then I read about Home Depot extension (Holloween) cable. Made some, and they were even better. I eventually had the funds to try again and bought some Blue Jean Canare 4S11 cable; broke them in. Then I compared all three cables and decided the HD cables were just a bit better overall. I'm thinking of wrapping them with black electrical tape to improve appearence and maybe help reduce noise.
There isn't a professional music production studio in the world that uses zip cord, and many of those facilities are constantly looking for ways to cut costs. If all wire were the same, they'd be using spools of Lowe's 18-guage. The people who actually produce the music we all listen to KNOW there's a difference in wire and that it has dramatic effects on sound. Google famous record mastering professionals like Bob Ludwig and Doug Sax. They don't take a dime from cable manufacturers but they ALL have their favorite wire...and it isn't lamp cord. But I'm sure there are people with Bose systems who are far more qualified to comment on the merits of using coat hangers in their "killer" rigs. Yawn.