Signal Cable Analog 2

Thinking of buying the Signal Cable Analog 2 interconnects.
Anybody own them. Just wondering how good they sound. I read a
review in the forums where the guy said his monster 400 cables sounded better which i found strange.Are these cables not any good? I would like to hear from actual owners if possible.
blazen69
I use the Signal Two's and really like them. I also have Frank's Ultra bi-wire speaker cable,Silver ic and power cords. At one time I was all AU 24 and I enjoy the Signal Cables quite a bit. Frank is great to deal with. The Signal One's are less warm and may compliment some systems better. I use them with my warm PSB speakers.

Jack
I have been using Franks cables paired with Plinius electronics and Martin Logans for some time now, and I am very happy with them. I have turned on some other people to them, and they are all very pleased. For the money.....you cannot beat them, and Frank is a prince of a guy to deal with.
Blazen69,
I suggest you give Frank a call, and tell him what you're looking for. I've dealt with him over the phone, several times, I even visited the shop, and converse with his brother, who handles all orders. I can tell you, honestly, that all Signal products are all about performance, minus the exotic finish you get with other products. Fit and finish, in my opinion, are first class!
Frank is also very honest, and informative, about his products.
My first introduction with Signal Cables was their power cords, and then gradually went up the line with the IC's. Plato makes an interesting deduction by mentioning the Silver Res. line in conjunction with the copper line, Analogue 2's, which yields high performance, and very good synergy within the Signal line.
Hope this helps, and good luck.
Personally, I don't like the analog 2's. I have 3 pairs and found that on three different amps they sounded worse than cheap cables. They are very harsh to my ears and it's something I can clearly hear. OTOH, this is the first thread where I've heard anyone say anything negative about them. The heat shrink didn't stay on good on my 4 footer's so I'm not going to be able to resell them unless I send them back or something. My two pairs of two footers I'll probably sell.

I have some diy's I made out of Silversonic BL-1 cable with DH Labs connectors and some with WHT connecters and they sound as good as anything I've purchased. I've got some Zu Gede's on the way so I'll be seeing how those sound next week.

regards, David