Affordable Power Cords

Looking to replace the stock power cord on my Jolida 502A tube integrated amp and am considering purchasing Signal Cable's MagicPower power cord. But before I do so, I was wondering if other have had experience with this power cord and what their thoughts are about it? Also, would appreciate some suggestions on other affordable power cords ($50 - $100 range).

Thanks.
cleaneduphippy
That is very cool Wellfed! Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for posting your comments on the Power Three experience. BTW did you find much change after some use even with your break-in/conditioning treatment?
Rick
Bill,

Somebody needs a damn good whacking and it ain't who you think it is. ;-)

Rick,

No, I just went ahead and put it on my fridge a few days after receiving your cord. I was about to go on vacation so the timing worked out well. I don't normally have THAT much patience. ;-)
They were cable cooked before leaving the shop but I have found a fridge works well in addition to a cable cooker so I am glad you had the time to do it.
Rick
I've been playing around with some PS Audio cords (Plus and Prelude) and a couple of MAC cords (HC and Source). I have a very hard time hearing any significant difference between any of these on my Denon/PS Audio/BAT/Von S set up. Now I note that my system is fed by a dedicated line to which I attach a PS Audio PPP which regenerates a clean wave, so perhaps the power is pretty good by the time it feeds the cables to my components. I feel the MAC and PS Audios are a 'slight' improvement over stock and I could not distinguish between these two makes in the dark if forced, so I'd love to hear a cable that really was clearly noticeably better, cos I'd buy a half dozen of them --- but has anyone out there done an unsighted test on the cables they are using (please calm down before replying if blind tests irk you)?