PC: Synergistic Tesla, Lessloss, Transparent MM

Hello, I currently have a Lessloss power cord to arrive in about 10 days. Besides the Lessloss PC, I've been reading and thinking about the great user feedback on the Synergistic Research Tesla line, and some strong user feedback about Transparent's MM. I'm trying to restore some of the cyrstalline clarity to the upper mids and highs (planar tweeter) of my Reimer Wind Rivers, while still maintaining the "meat on their bones" (the bass weight, mids fullness). I don't like cables that impart any leanness.

Will try the Lessloss on my Blue Circle BMPH integrated, replacing the Audience PC.

Any of you compared SR Tesla, Lessloss, or Transparent PC's?

Also thinking of trying the Lessloss on my PS Audio Premier if the system's upper clarity is not improved enough with the cord change on the Blue Circle integrated.
Thanks, Foster
foster_9
Post removed 
Yes Grant, I can't agree with you more that Liudas and Lessloss like other cable companies should have a 30 day money back guarantee. It will also open up more business for his company. I almost balked on the purchase in lieu of a trial period. On the issue of clarity, I have also found that with pc's it's hard to get increased clarity and weight, it seems that if you gain one, you lose the other.
Post removed 
DCCA cables are great and they have the full, warm sound it sounds like you are looking for. And they have a 30 day money back guarantee. Just tell Don at DCCA *exactly* what sound you are looking for, and he can tailor the cable to your desires. He can increase their treble extension if you want.

The Fusion Audio Predator is an all copper foil cable which sounds fantastic on my amp. It's copper, so it doesn't exhibit any of the leaness you get with silver. But because it's a foil based cable, it's extremely fast and extended in the treble. It is very neutral and transparent, however, so if you have any lean sounding cables elsewhere (ie silver interconnects), they will not be masked by the Predators. The more expensive Fusion cables contain silver, so they may not be what you're looking for. The Fusion cables are available for audition for $20/2 weeks, and I have heard that they outperform the lesser priced Tesla power cables.

Tomer