Anyone tried/heart Dcca Audio Speaker Cable?

Hi,

I read very good things about Dcca's power cables and am about to get one for my power amp.

Did anyone try or hear Don's speakercable ? I use Kubala Sosna Fascination SC now with Symphonic Line amps, Metronome digital and Kharma CE 2.3 with titanium tweeters.

Thanks,

Renaat Mattheus
mattheus
i have reviewed the dcca cables . you can read the review on the website audiophilia.com. the review is in the archive section.

i use the dcca speaker cable. i would agree with the assessment of resolution and balance as representative of the speaker cable.
I highly recommend the Musical Essence power cord from DCCA. Transparent and extended with lush mids. Just damn good on my system! I will be looking into some speaker cables as well down the road.
I received the PowerWave a few weeks ago. This surely is a very fine cable. I put it on my poweramp which now gives better lower, controlled bass and more transparant sound at the same tim. Sound has got more 'weight'.

So I ordered the Source for my preamp. Will report on the findings when I have it.
Hi guys

The Source on my Symphonic Line preamp really shook up my system ! In the positive sense ofcourse. Much more 'weight' and transparancy combined with musicality. Soundstage increased too without becoming too 'spectacular'.

I have the Extreme Reference on my power amp: the bass slam increased without becoming 'boomy'.

All I can say is that these DCCA power cords have a huge positive influence in my system. They make my amps perform at their best.

I want to try the Musical Essence on my DAC and Eminence on my amp. But these cable are stiff so you need a lot of space behind your rack.

Renaat