Cables for B&W 805S

I'm using a Classe CAP-2100 integrated amp with an Ayre C-5xe source. Have gone to the 805S and wanted to ask for suggestions. I've searched the archives and haven't seen much mentioned for these monitors regarding cable. I'm using the dedicated B&W stands and want to be able to run the cable through them so don't want a thick cable. I'm currently using Purist Audio Venusta bal interconnects and PAD Opis speaker cable which sound great but they're to short (and thick). I've been thinking of Audience AU24 but have not heard them in my system. I might try borrowing from the Cable Company, but would like your advice on a higher gauge cable thats worked well for you. Thanks!
classical1
The 805s is a very nice speaker, and often doesn't get the respect it deserves. I auditioned it next to the 804s and liked it considerably better. Much smoother and easier to listen to. Simpler crossover will beat out lots of drivers any day when it comes to musicality.

I own them and like them alot, but looking to replace with Devore Super 8s. The audition/shootout between the two will be soon. If the Super 8 wins my 805s (2 months old) will be up for sale.
from what i can gather about your system, the audience would be wonderful. also, think about concierto or even cardas if you like smooth... look for used cables. they hold up well and become a great value. for the 805s, i would avoid silver cables of any kind. enjoy.
I also put playsand in my stands as well. One of the best sonic tweaks yet for my system as a whole. Pulls everything together and makes the speaker sound more coherent.

I also tilted them back a bit with the taller spikes they come with, another excellent change in imaging.

I also used the 4 little clear rubber feet on the 4 corners of the bottom of the speaker to decouple it from the stand a little. You can actually see a very small space between the bottom of the speakers themselves and where stand. Screwed them just tight enough so they don't touch, and yes they are incredibly tight on the stand. Can be picked up and moved around as one unit-if your really strong. : )

Lastly, I used Dynamat, cut to fit on the bottom of the speaker stand to kill vibration to the floor. A must if you have tubes, since it works very very well.

All of these things above work wonderfully in zapping resonance from the stands; and to my ear make the speaker sound like it is literally floating in mid-air before you.
Starfish, you mentioned that you should not use silver cables with 805s. What is your reason for not using silver cables?
I am using Nordost Blue Heaven switched from Kimble 8tc

To my ears much better resolution