Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Its all relative and personal taste as to system/listening goals, which tend to change over time as technology advances and musical tastes evolve. Apex is an excellent cable and still present elsewhere in my system. CTS works better for me between source and preamp.

"Apex ic killing and choking the system" - these are YOUR words, NOT MINE. I never said that.
Working with a variety of metals in various shapes and geometry used in my hi-fi always calls me back to tungsten and how very little or barely a trace can be way to much. With tungsten in the system the visual picture laid out of the sound stage in front of me was also above me, much like Dali's "Persistence of Memory" purchased in capsule form on Haight Street in the Summer of 69 . Tom
I'm auditioning the Tungsten in my system and it quite handily demolished the VooDoo Stradivarius and JPS Superconductor 3 that I was comparing against. The only IC that held its own is the much awarded and more expensive CRL Silver, which is just as good in many ways but with a sweeter tonal balance and a more prominent midrange.

What is said about the Tungsten is true -- vast, eerily holographic sound stage coupled with awesome frequency extensions. What I haven't decided is whether it is completely neutral or very slightly warm.

Has anyone compared the Tungsten with the Precision Reference? Is the Precision more neutral of the two?
Currently auditioning Tranquility Base. Didn't think it made much difference, if any, initially. It turned out a few of the active connections in the system had come off inadvertently. When I restored the connections, there was a pretty considerable difference for the better with the Base on. A fellow audiophile confirmed what heard as well.

The addition of the Base under my source is providing a noticeable improvement in both imaging and depth of soundstage. In addition, both the highs and lows are a bit more clear and defined, while at the same time managing to be more musical as well. The greatest difference is heard when I turn the Base off.

My system is pretty resolving, so I was and am surprised to hear as much of a difference as I have. I understand the premise, just didn't think it would make such a noticeable positive difference. It has so far and I have John at The Cable Company to thank for turning me on to this Base.
Wait till SR comes out with the active base you place under the chair/seat you place your butt on.Wider deeper taller bigger fuller

After that for all new home construction we have the new active base that is installed in the foundation of the new home with 220 power running on it. Massive sound stage with deeper wider taller and all that other lingo.