Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I just tried the Synergistic New Tesla Line with my Magicos. I ve tried a lot of different cables and finally i droped at the Audioquesr WEL. The Synergistic New Tesla Line is different in sound and i can not say which one is absolute better.
Good news -

Changing the ICs from source to preamp within the SR line yielded a much greater sonic improvement than I expected. System got significantly more musical and organic, resolution and clarity increased, and bass got tighter, a bit deeper and seemingly faster, if that makes sense. The total presentation got considerably more balanced - the funny thing is that I didn't realize there were several imbalances until the new ics "fixed" them. My speakers have finally really "come alive". :-)

I didn't realize my Tesla Apex ics were a system choke point until I put in the new demos (Element series: Copper-Tungsten-Silver) between my CD player and preamp. Sound-stage also got wider, deeper and the imaging got even better. As a few of my audio buddies remarked, witnessing the pretty substantial improvements in so many areas - "WOW"!!

I may also try the CTS balanced from my Preamp to Amps (VAC 300.1s). I just changed this run from Precision Ref rcas to balanced, which pretty dramatically lowered my noise floor - not sure I want to change them out this quickly. In addition, a 2.5m balanced pair of CTS ics gets very, very pricey. I probably ought to first compare the cable geometries, etc.

John at the Cable Company has been a pleasure to work with as I continue my quest towards audio nirvana.
Hifinut, which of the Element IC´s did you prefer, the Copper or Tungsten? I am curious if both would be an upgrade over my current Accelerator or just a lateral move.....
2010 wrote,

didn't realize my Tesla Apex ics were a system choke point until I put in the new demos (Element series: Copper-Tungsten-Silver) between my CD player and preamp. Sound-stage also got wider, deeper and the imaging got even better

3.7 K Apex IC killing and choking the system. WOW.

Two/three yrs. ago it was doing the huge/wide/deep SS. It must decrees its magic over the years. Must be the new QT MK 13 doing its thing.
Its all relative and personal taste as to system/listening goals, which tend to change over time as technology advances and musical tastes evolve. Apex is an excellent cable and still present elsewhere in my system. CTS works better for me between source and preamp.

"Apex ic killing and choking the system" - these are YOUR words, NOT MINE. I never said that.