Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Bacardi, I would say that the Element Copper would be a huge upgrade over Tesla Accelerator for the money in a 5 channel system, especially the bass.
I just tried the Synergistic New Tesla Line with my Magicos. I ve tried a lot of different cables and finally i droped at the Audioquesr WEL. The Synergistic New Tesla Line is different in sound and i can not say which one is absolute better.
Good news -

Changing the ICs from source to preamp within the SR line yielded a much greater sonic improvement than I expected. System got significantly more musical and organic, resolution and clarity increased, and bass got tighter, a bit deeper and seemingly faster, if that makes sense. The total presentation got considerably more balanced - the funny thing is that I didn't realize there were several imbalances until the new ics "fixed" them. My speakers have finally really "come alive". :-)

I didn't realize my Tesla Apex ics were a system choke point until I put in the new demos (Element series: Copper-Tungsten-Silver) between my CD player and preamp. Sound-stage also got wider, deeper and the imaging got even better. As a few of my audio buddies remarked, witnessing the pretty substantial improvements in so many areas - "WOW"!!

I may also try the CTS balanced from my Preamp to Amps (VAC 300.1s). I just changed this run from Precision Ref rcas to balanced, which pretty dramatically lowered my noise floor - not sure I want to change them out this quickly. In addition, a 2.5m balanced pair of CTS ics gets very, very pricey. I probably ought to first compare the cable geometries, etc.

John at the Cable Company has been a pleasure to work with as I continue my quest towards audio nirvana.
Hifinut, which of the Element IC´s did you prefer, the Copper or Tungsten? I am curious if both would be an upgrade over my current Accelerator or just a lateral move.....
2010 wrote,

didn't realize my Tesla Apex ics were a system choke point until I put in the new demos (Element series: Copper-Tungsten-Silver) between my CD player and preamp. Sound-stage also got wider, deeper and the imaging got even better

3.7 K Apex IC killing and choking the system. WOW.

Two/three yrs. ago it was doing the huge/wide/deep SS. It must decrees its magic over the years. Must be the new QT MK 13 doing its thing.