Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
To SR users - am I better adviced to pick up the new Elements line as Cable Company suggests or should I maybe get some of the older Tesla lines used instead?
DaveB: Sorry, I didn't mean to diss your equipment or your opinion and I was too strong in my delivery. I am also not dissing MIT cables per se since I've never heard it so cannot comment. What set me off is that you were dropping words such as "cable voodoo" in reference to SR's technology whereas MIT is pure "science and music" and SR owners were somehow "cult followers" implying MIT owners are somehow above that. My point is to most "flat earth" music lovers, any boutique cable is voodoo and the science is that the human ear can't possibly tell the difference between lamp cord and $20K speaker cable. All I'm asking is to show a little respect and agree to disagree with those who still enjoy SR cable in their system. I come here to find some constructive exchange on SR cable experiences, but see mostly mud slinging from ex-SR cable owners on SR's technology, marketing or both. Yeah, I get it; you tried it, didn't like it and moved on. I'm not ready to dump my entire SR loom, so look forward to posts from currently happy SR owners who has something positive to contribute.
The only way to know is to try both in your system and see which you like better, IMO. There is no right or wrong, but what works best for you.
Antonkk: If you are looking for the best sound, the new Element cables are in my experience (and so far, I've only tried the interconnects), quite noticably more dynamic and detailed and throw a larger, more layered soundstage. The Tungsten in particular rachets up the "being there" sensation a few notches from even the Tesla Apex. I recently acquired the Copper and after a few more days of burning in (and now I realize that the "used" cables I got were essentially brand new) transformed quite significantly over the first 50 hours. The mids and highs in particularly fleshed out quite significantly. Overall, I think the Copper is nearly the equal of Tesla Apex in the mids and highs, with a slightly better soundstage and much more defined bass and overall better PRAT. I promptly sold the Apex. The Apex retailed for triple the Copper and almost double the Tungsten so it's quite the accomplishment.

If you don't mind eating 40% depreciation in the first year buying the Element new, then you'll be happy with it. Or be even happier if you can find it second hand in the near future.