Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Dave_b, I believe you like the MITs, but they are no more proven technologies than any other cables. If a buyer likes another cable, he or she need not "beware" if they are not MITs.
DaveB,

Can you really hear a difference between SR/MIT with your system setup?
DaveB,

Sorry but no offence, but looking at the level of your system components, I have to question how much the cable matters. Of course the MIT cables sound "predictable" and "consistent" because your system is probably not resolving enough to hear much difference. Could it be that the MIT is acting as a tone control to smooth out your component's deficiencies? Also, the way you hard sell MIT cable research theory like a sales rep, YOU are the one who sounds like a cult follower trying spread the MIT religion. I certainly don't troll around the MIT forum telling MIT owners I think those ridiculous boxes of complicated networks adds all kind of colorations directly into the signal path. How many articulation poles does one need to reach audio nirvana? Why ARE you here, DaveB?

I didn't really hear all that much difference in cable until I moved to a EMM Labs/Vitus combo. Frankly, I don't give a fig about any scientific mumbo jumbo that goes into cables, nor the BS marketing, even SR's overblown marketing with Quantum Tunneling, etc. All I know is that SR does make a positive difference to my musical enjoyment, and more than any other cable brand I've tried, placebo effect or not. This actually bugs the hell out of me because I wish cable didn't sound different and I can save a bunch of cash. I would just hook everything up with Radio Shack and laugh at the fools getting swindled by snake oil products.

Glory: we know your position and I tend to agree, but I think the line's getting a bit old...
Dave_b's been shilling MIT cables for a long time. Read the posting history. That being said, it's ok for somebody to support his/her favorite product.

The flaw in his thinking is that MIT is the best wire for all owners/systems.

The ideal cables are listener and system dependent.

That, dear readers, is indisputable.
Yes I can hear a BIG difference in my system. FYI, I've owned many 6 figure systems using MIT and other brands over the years. I could afford to not be frugal:O) My current system, although very humble compared to the plethora of reference components that have graced my homes, is quite resolving. Check out the PM1 specs etc.. My source even specs up there with the Esoteric's of the world. But more to the point, cable IS ONLY WIRE...UNLESS YOU ADDRESS THE COMPONENT INTERFACE PROBLEMS AND SIGNAL TRANSMISSION ISSUES. MIT is THEE cable company who has substantial technology and research that do just that. BOTTOM LINE IS DON'T TRUST ME...TRUST YOUR EARS!!! A well designed product WILL BE efficacious when used on any level of componentry and will do so consistently. On any given system, putting in a commensurate MIT cable product vs (insert cable x's name here), will yield a more realistic auditory experience. That's what 30 day trials are for my dear fellows. Of course, not everyone savors re-creating the hallmarks of live music in their system as much as the next person. Therein lies the rub no? With every conventional cable comes unpredictability and standard aural phenomena. With MIT, you hear a compelling reproduction of the musical event intact, with correct tone, pitch, timbre, dynamics...all within a spacious, airy 3 dimensional soundfield. The difference isn't subtle...it's paradigm shifting. I know some people that don't even hold tone or dimensionality as important factors in stereo reproduction. I would consider such people ignorant and misguided.