Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Another point to keep in mind, as I have recently discovered, is that all systems are different, and just because something new may sound better in 1 system, it may NOT sound better in yours.

I recently demoed the extremely pricey Element Silver 3m balanced interconnects in my system as an alternative to balanced Precision Ref ICs, which I was also demoing to replace my single-ended Precision Ref ics. I was expecting to be blown away by the silver ICs.

I wasn't. The balanced Precision Refs sounded considerably better in my system - more full bodied, better bass and more 3-dimensional. The strengths of the silver cables were great resolution and detail, which I already had from my CD player and its 20 32-bit 2nd generation DACs per channel.

My point is that until you actually hear something in your own system, you need to take words like "better" and "dramatic improvement" with a big grain of salt. Both Elliot at Synergistic and John at the Cable Company were kind enough to allow me to demo these cables in my system. I went with the balanced Prec Ref cables (old style without those bullets), not because of the dollars, but because of the sound.

Just my $.02
Fplanner2010,
You are correct, of course. Everything is system dependent. But if you found yourself in the kind of situation I described earlier and, let's say, you discovered that Element Tungsten or the PowerCell Mark III is the perfect match for your system but had recently purchased at full price a top-of-the-line SR product -- now dethroned -- you might have "special" feelings about your financial situation. Your choices might be clear but your wallet might have you in the ICU. If you know what I mean. IMO.
Ok, I'm done chewing out SR's marketing so I'll move on. The Cable Co is an excellent retailer to get in touch with to demo cables in your own system before you buy, which is a very useful resource.

Fplanner2010, I agree that you actually have to hear cables in your own system to know how they will sound. So far my "hunches" were mostly wrong.

I am running an Apex IC from my DAC to the integrated amp. I demoed an Element Tungsten and it produced a much deeper, wider soundstange than the Apex with slightly better imaging as well. I was extremely skeptical about Tungsten as a conductor material since it's inherently a far worse conductor than silver or copper, and it's not even popular for light bulbs anymore. I am a loss to explain how it could possibly sound good for audio. It did fall a bit short in harmonic richness and tonal density. The Apex also sounded a bit more organic overall. I recently (in the last 2 days) took delivery of an Element Copper IC second hand and it doesn't sound anything like the Tungsten in my system. I will give it a bit more run time but so far I'm not particularly impressed and soundstage is flatter and lacks the transparency and musicality of the Apex. While I would rank the Tungsten as overall a bit better than the Apex, I would say that in my system, the Copper which I expected to be close to the Apex has so far been disappointing. Apart from the bass extension and definition which matches the Apex, it seems to be quite a bit inferior in all other areas, and does not possess the overall refinement, IMO. I hope that letting it run for a few more days will help but so far the Apex is better in my system. I'm running Precision Ref speaker cables with Cells.
"My point is that until you actually hear something in your own system, you need to take words like "better" and "dramatic improvement" with a big grain of salt. Both Elliot at Synergistic and John at the Cable Company were kind enough to allow me to demo these cables in my system. I went with the balanced Prec Ref cables (old style without those bullets), not because of the dollars, but because of the sound."

Wise words Fplanner