Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
You have to call Synergisic. They will respond much faster and you will get same day resolution.
Tbg, I appreciate your feedback on the Apex & Cells. I can't afford the Apex right now but might be able to try the Cells with the Precision. I agree with other comments that Galileo MPCs are worthwhile.
Galileo mpc with the power cell for sure, but with the speaker cell.....hmmmm, Galileo was warmer, tesla more detail, perhaps brighter in presentation. On some recordings I liked the tesla others the Galileo.

There was not such a clear winner here IMO, likely system dependent. But really liked the speaker cells nonetheless.
I'm going to order today from the cable company a Synergistic Research Precision AC Basik power cord for my ModWright PS 9.0 tube power supply. I'm using the stock cable right now. I will try the power cord in a few other positions as well. I hope its a high performing budget cable like it is advertised. I will see. ;-)
I've been playing with the new Synergistic Research Precision AC Basik power cord for my ModWright PS 9.0 tube power supply and it sounds wonderful over stock. No congestion no restrictions. A true bargain like the recent magazine article suggested. ItÂ’s a keeper.