Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Mtseymour, in my summer home, I used the Galileo Univ. IC Cells and the Speaker Cells all with the Basik strings. Then I came back to Texas where I had Apex speaker wires and interconnects. I listened for a while without the Cells and then put them in. I was shocked at the improvement in the Apex. I did try the Cells with the Basiks on one source and found the sound was so far from what I had been getting with the Cells and Apex, that I put the Basiks in the bag.

I think the Apex alone are better than the Cells and Basiks, but did not really try this comparison. Remember that the Basiks are really just basic cables with no shielding.
Anyone tried different connecting cables from the universal speaker cells to the speakers apart from the ones that comes with the kit and also use a gallileo MPC rather than the standard one?

Thanks in advance.
Yes, preferred existing cables, prana wire with speaker cells over the basik cables with the speaker cells attached. The speaker cells were really good and a nice improvement over the straight prana wire. I would recommend these highly.

Was really torn between the tesla mpc and Galileo mpc....liked elements of both. While i prefer the Galileo on the powercell in my system I might actually prefer the tesla on the speaker cell...

I have not tried the interconnect cell..
scotty333,

Thanks for the info but I was refering to the tail strings rather than the speaker cables. Anyone else tried different cables?.

What differeces between the Galileo and the normal MPC on the Universal Speaker Cells?.

Thanks
Flashunlock, I compared the standard MPCs versus the Galileos in many applications but not the Speaker Cells. It would shock me were the Galileos not better there also.