Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
What is the common shelving(stand) or your preferred shelving(stand) for components with Synergistic Research Active series cords which would best utilize the technology of all the S.R products? All comments appreciated :):):)

THX

Regards Bacardi
I have a question for all you teslaphiles.
I would like to know if any of you have compared
Stillpoints to the migs. I currently have a
plethora of SR products from the powercell se,
apex ic's, hologram A and D and the D2 with
a mix of G-mpcs. So, I am getting that wrap
around sound stage that others have talked about.

I recently picked up a set of Stillpoints with
risers placed under my dac and I am blown away by
the increase in harmonic richness combined with a
more infinite sense of depth with much more front to
back layering. I am amazed they accomplished better
sound staging while reducing glare and improving timbre.

I have more Stillpoints coming to experiment with, but
I would like to consider mixing migs and stillpoints.

I am sure this has been mentioned in this never ending
thread, but i would like to know if the migs tilt the
highs in any way.

I should also mention that my rack is a steel frame loaded
with lead shot with fairly thick glass shelves.

I also have a steel rack with thick glass shelves and for me, the MIGs killed the Stillpoints. It wasn't even close. More open, fuller sound from top to bottom. In my system, the Stillpoints opened up the highs and upper mids, but didn't touch the lows or lower mids, at least not to the extent of the MIGs. I use the MIGs under all my digital gear as well as the control unit of my preamp. If I had to quantify, in my system out of a possible 10, the order of effectiveness has been: MIGs- 9; Cerapucs- 7; Stillpoints- 5.
Fplanner, did you give the stillpoints at least 2 days to settle in? Did you also have the risers? When I first installed them under my dac the sound was thin and not even listenable for 2 days. This may have something to do with the fairly light weight of my Dac. I also have a second set
without the risers and they are not as nearly as effective.

So, are you also saying that the migs increase the amount
of bass in your system. After I added the Hologram A I ended up with a little too much bass for my room and the
stillpoints cleaned this up with more control.

Besides the bass question I really need to know what the
migs do for vocal timbres and weather or not the migs
relax the highs or tilt them towards brightness. Just the
one set of stillpoints with risers eliminated a lot of glare
in my system.
I too used the mix of Stillpoints and the Cerabase but I'm now all MIG'ed up. A friend who also used the Cerabase was not convinced in what I've told him about the Mig's so he brought them along and did a A/B in my system because I've already sold them and was he shocked in the result of the Mig's.