Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Adwiegert. My suggestion would be to try a Hologram A(one for sale on Audiogon at moment) on your amp plugged directly to the wall(teslaplex). I had a T3 on my amp and the Hologram A was a huge difference(hence my previous forum conclusions).If you replace it with the T3 then move the T3 to subwoofer if you have one. The T3 will be the best cord in the S.R Tesla line for a sub....Hands down...

Regards Bacardi
Bacardi,

I would love love love to do that but I don't have that kind of money (hence the T series cords), especially after picking up that precision.

Right now I have the following

QLS-9 with Precision PC (CDP and Pre along with 4 MPCs plugged into the QLS)
T3 on amp into wall
Both into Teslaplex.

On loan are two T3s and a T2.

One T3 is on the CDP and I'm swapping back and forth between the T2 and T3 on the pre. We'll call this combo A.

Other options I'm considering are the following combos

Combo B

T3 on CDP
T2/T3 on pre
T3 on amp moved from wall to QLS
Precision left on QLS

Combo C

T3 on CDP
T2/T3 on pre
Precision on amp into wall
T3 on QLS

If I had the money I'd just buy a powercell 10se, a Hologram A, Hologram D and put my precision on the preamp with the T3 from the powercell to the QLS for powering the MPCs.

Anyone have suggestions?
No... because I'm using Galileo MPCs. Ted puts the quattro at the bottom sound wise... and the Galileo MPCs on a QLS with precision PC near Enigma sound quality when plugged into a powercell.