Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Bacardi, I have a T2 powering a Quattro. The Quattro is powered by my Powercell 10SE. The Powercell has Gallio Mini couplers. My Preamp(Pass Labs XP-10)sounds was better with the Precision power cord than when I used the T2 on it.
Any thoughts on T2 vs a T3 on preamp? mine are plugged into a QLS-9 with a precision on it as well. CDP has a T3 on it as does the Amp, but the amp is plugged direct into the wall.
Adwiegert. My suggestion would be to try a Hologram A(one for sale on Audiogon at moment) on your amp plugged directly to the wall(teslaplex). I had a T3 on my amp and the Hologram A was a huge difference(hence my previous forum conclusions).If you replace it with the T3 then move the T3 to subwoofer if you have one. The T3 will be the best cord in the S.R Tesla line for a sub....Hands down...

Regards Bacardi