Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Ted. Do you think for now I should use my Resolution Reference X2 active digital and my HDMI for home theater movies??? Will it be better than just the HDMI??

Regards Paul
heheheheeeeee. Just got demo T2 and T3 from dealer. Even right out of the box and after having to move some other cables around to get things fitting in the right places they sound so much better than the cardas goldens.

I started with the T2 on the pre and the T3 on the CDP. We'll see how it sounds after a few days of playing. I have a 2nd T3 to try on the pre but there's plenty of warmth and detail with the T2 so it might be too much. We'll see though.

I also tried different footers under the QLS instead of having it strapped directly to the rack. No footers there is amazing detail and layering but things have a somewhat harsh edge and the bass is a tad thin. First I tried some herbie's tenderfeet. Sounded ok at first, lots of bass.. but I noticed the sound was muddied and the bass lacked detail. Next I tried some cardas blocks and things opened up more. The muddiness is gone and so is the original harsh edge, bass is deep, full bodied and detailed... however there is still some loss of the soundstage width and air.

I've ordered some ebony domes to try next.
They are new footers based off the ART system.

I'm going to give them a try when they become available for demo!