Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Seeing as though home theater is gaining immense popularity with plasma & LCD(led), why doesn't Synergistic Research experiment with an active HDMI? It does seem to be a standard with h.theater systems with 1080p. S.R does have a non-active HDMI Directors Cut but I would like to see something that would compare with say a Wireworld Silver Starlight which seems to be the one to beat on the market...The definite accompishments S.R has done with the Tesla series cords, powercells, acoustic room treatments, and now component coupling, let's see a stable, quantum tunneled high end kick but HDMI. Anybody agree/disagree?

Regards Bacardi
Bacardi,
You are correct. It would be great to have an Active TESLA HDMI cable. In fact I have designed one and have it in my personal home theater system. Its performance is spectacular for an HDMI cable. The problem is, HDMI is for the most part a commodity product whereas the Active HDMI cable I have in my system was hand built in my factory at a cost in time (over one day to build), and materials, that would price it out of reach for 99.9997% of the Home Theater community and it’s still not your best option for the vast majority of material.

In my home system I use a Pioneer PRO-141FD 60 inch plasma monitor. When viewing anything EXCEPT 1080p Blu-ray discs, the Tricon Active 1080i Component Video Cable has a more film like presentation that is more three-dimensional then any HDMI cable I have tried. And this includes 1080p DirecTV pay-per-view broadcasts. The way I see it, 99% of my viewing is of non Blu-ray material. Just last night I did a direct A/B comparison between my prototype Active HDMI cable vs. my production Tricon Active 1080i Component Video Cable on a 1080p pay-per-view broadcast on DirecTV of the film District9 and the Active Component Video cable was the clear winner. As such I see little reason to build a very expensive HDMI cable that is outperformed by our current Active Tesla Component Video cable for the majority of viewing options.

When the day comes that even 20% of my viewing is through our prototype Active HDMI cable I will revisit my decision.

Yours in music (and film),
Ted Denney III
Lead Designer Synergistic Research Inc.
I was visiting the SR factory today to see and hear the new Galileo cable cells (amazing). While I was there I asked Ted about Bacardi's idea for an Active HDMI cable and learned that Ted already has one at home. Long story short Ted went on to post the basic gist of our conversation to this thread not realizing that I was already logged in on his computer. I apologize for any problems this may cause and hope people will understand.
Ted or anyone else

what would be your choices for isolating the QLS? wood? carbon? metal? softer squishy stuff?

oh and I finally installed my teslaplex today.
Thx Ted. I am curious about the Active Component cord you have on the S.R site but if used with a D3(digital) they cannot pass lossless audio formats. Only HDMI can. I do want the 6x sound quality for home theater, not just the stellar video image. With all I have now with the Tesla series cords, accept for a Hologram D and Powercell 10SE(near future), the lossless audio formats would be just jaw-dropping. So your saying we are left to settle with less.....i've gone this far for my home theater I feel the HDMI would be the candles on the cake....I think HDMI is kicking off but will be a standard for home theaters...

Regards Bacardi