Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Will my used Tesla T3 need some time to break in to my sub??? Anybody, if so and how long???

Regards Bacardi
Yes... not sure how long but probaby not as long as a brand new one... unless it's been sitting unused forever.

I'd say a week at the most.
"Anyone here going to CES? Any pre show intel on Galileo?"

Did anyone see/ hear SR's next technology? If so what did you see and hear? So far I've yet to see any show reports on SR in forums or the MSM (Stereophile and their ilk)
Shellie, the SR room was one of the four best sounding rooms at CES or THE Show, quite in contrast to the RMAF. They were using YG speakers and Esoteric electronics unlike at the RMAF but otherwise largely their same components and wires. They did have their new MIGs or basically the orbs like the ARTs under components and did quick a/b comparisons with quite obvious benefit. They also showed new trickle-down technology Galileo couplers for the ends of speaker wires and interconnects but did not demonstrate them as only the full-blown Galileos were used.

If the show reports fail to mention this room, it would suggest they either did not visit or cannot hear.
I already know about the Galileo couplers... but what are these MIGs you speak of?

Oh and did you take any pictures? :)