Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I finally got a T3 for my subwoofer to replace my old Active Subwoofer AC Master coupler. Can't wait to plug-er-in....All I need now is a Tesla Reference RCA to replace my Active Phase2....then the sub is done.....

Regards Bacardi
I'm going on Friday through to the end. I will be visiting the Synergistic Research room. I haven't heard the Galileo cables yet. I'll be wearing a red carnation standing under the big clock. Might be intersting for a few Audiogonners to meet up?
I am also going and have heard that SR will have the trickle down Galileo tips for use with Apex and other speaker wires and ics. I suspect other things as well.
Tbg.... I can confirm that yes, there will be trickle down Galileo stuff for use with any speaker cable or interconnect. I think the prices were in the 1500 range for ICs and 3000 range for speaker cables. My guess is it gets you the Galileo boxes and cable to hook up to speaker/amp whatever and you run your cable between them.