Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I use the Galileo MPC's on my entire system with great effect. Including my Rel spec sub cable and T3 power cord on the sub. Every shield benefits in my system.
No wires, cables , interconnects, power cords,

Just a """"""MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!""""""and
Happy Holidays
to all....

Best Regards BACARDI
Merry Christmas to you all!!! Happy Holidays!

It was a very Merry Christmas for me... My husband gave me a QLS-9 and another Galileo MPC!

I want to get a different PC for the QLS... actually need more than want.... the cord that comes with it is too short putting the QLS in an awkward position.

Any recommendations? I'd love a Precision, but I'll probably be limited to a T2 or T3 unless I can find one used. I have my Ayre CD and Preamp and two MPCs plugged into the QLS.
Adwiegert, initially I did not hear any improvement in using a T2 rather than the short little, tunneled cord that comes with QLSs, but more recently I tried again and it is much better. I will not go any more expensive on such a cord.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

To answer questions regarding the QLS and which power cords to use, the answer, it depends.

If you are using the QLS primarily as a line strip for MPC's then an Active T2 on either a QLS 6 or 9 will amaze you in it's ability to expand the sound stage and magnify the benefits of an otherwise fully Active SR cabled system. This is especially true when every cable (interconnect, speaker cable, and power cord) is Active. In such a system the activation of the power cord to the QLS will be heard as one of the single greatest benefits of any Active Tesla power cord in the all-active Tesla system.

On the other hand if you are using the QLS as a "line conditioner" (power strip) then either the T3, T3 UHC, or much better (and much more expensive) Precision AC will elevate the QLS to near state of the art performance when powering your entire system. This is very easy to verify through an in-home listening test and should be provided to you by your Synergistic Research dealer for an in home audition between a T3 and a Precision AC. In fact short of an Active Telsa PowerCell, the QLS with a Precision AC is one of the best sounding options available when powering an entire system.

Hope this helps.

Ted Denney III
Lead Designer, Synergistic Research Inc.