Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Dlcockrum, can you explain "gray sound and irritating over time" which you described the Accelerators. I am hoping to go back to SR and can't figure out which IC to get.

I actually had the Accelerators a year ago and wonder how much better the Absolute Ref or Precision Ref is and considering uping my budget for one of those two(if I could ever get a deal around 1k).
Hey Frankk, Go back and read the posts, we answered this question many times. All Synergistic cables are different and are VERY system dependent. The most expensive cable in the line is not always the best fit.

First, what are you going to use the Accelerator I/C for? The Accelerators can be gray and irritating in some systems and other not at all. Or if you use too many of them or in the wrong spot in your system. If you are getting an Accelerator use it from Pre to Amp. Even then it may or may not work. You have to try a full compliment of each cable. Borrow them from The Cable Company and then decide which one is best.
Unfortunately the Cable Company does not allow trials to Canada.

I had a deal to buy a pair of older Resolution Refs when someone else here suggested I might like them if budget was a concern, but the seller backed out last minute with cold feet shipping to Canada.

I put an offer on the Absolute Reference being sold here on Agon by a dealer but got a very strange email back regarding pimping (his wording).

So I guess I will just wait for now until something comes up.

I have read the posts in past and can't really recall that much discussion about the gray inference hence why I asked and started thinking that maybe I would like the Absolutes better. Strangely though not as many owners with comments about the Absolute Refs compared to Accelerator, Precision or Apex.
Frankk,
I had Designers Reference X2 years ago and liked the interconnects but had issues with the forward mid-range and mid-bass hump. They were very holographic (though not as holographic as the Tesla's). Also the highs had a slight "grain" and were not as airy or as extended in the highs as any of the Tesla cables I have used in my system. Like so many people here I fell back into the SR line with Tesla Accelerators and later upgraded to the ultra high end combo of Apex / Precision Reference / Apex (my dealer gave me a 100% trade-in allowance toward the Apex / Precision Reference combo so it was a no brainer).

When the Accelerators where in my system I did not notice the forward mid-range, mid-bass hump, or the grainy highs I had with my old Designers Reference IC's. They did everything I liked about the old active cables with far more finesse and transparency. Unless your system is on the bright side (metal dome tweeters and "bargain" digital components, I can't see going wrong with a full complement of Accelerators.