Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
All, I visited the Synergistic Longs Peak suite about 5 times during the RMAF show. . . I staied there a minimum of 20 mins to a max of 45 mins each time, slouching as deeply as I could into the chair. . . typically until I suspected I had staid my welcome with Elliott and Ted. I listened to Dvorak's Ruins Of The Old Castle and a few other tracks on my test CD under every possible configuration of shielding/conditioning of the Apexes available in the room.

Please note that my appreciation of any particular system is directly proportional to the value obtained by multiplying:

a. Number of times I return to a room.
b. Time I spend in a room each time.
c. Deegree of bad posture/slouchiness.
e. Number of annoying requests of listening to the same darn track. . . just one more time.
f. Amount/degree of annoying questions to the poor vendor.
g. My own state of slackjawed relaxation.

The only other suites that I have enjoyed as much were the Soundings/JRDG/Vienna suite in Marriott 505, the TED/Bel Canto/HRS suite in 589, and the TEAC Esoteric suite in 445.

By contrast, in some forgettable suites I just manage to walk 5 feet beyond the door before experiencing a sudden anxiety/panic attack with actual heart-racing, which promptly drives me out in a real rush. . .

G.
Has anyone tried the Tesla AU79 and Magnetic Tricon ICs together or an all Magnetic Tricon wired system? I would like to know your opinions.
Thanks,
Carter
Guidocorona:

I too thought the Luxman/Synergistic/Vivid room at RMAF was in the top 3 I heard -- and I myself kept returning. The room had tons of air, soundstage galore, and a very organic sound. I was surprised that the Vivid/Luxman combo filled the room so well. The real shocker for me was the ART Acoustic Resonator System demonstration from Ted Denney. I sat through the demo several times over two days and was very impressed with what these devices achieve. The bass was much firmer (less bloated), the acoustic images just floated in the room and were.....clearer. The system sounded more "Vivid" with the system employed... how appropriate.

I also liked the following suites: YG Acoustics, Kharma, Symposium Panaoramas, Scaenea(?), and the Genesis room. Ironically, most of the above mentioned suites' components costed 3-10 times what the Luxman/Synergistic/Vivid did. Anyways, great sound indeed.
Some one know if there is new Quattro of planned for this year? This model is oldest of the range and does not have to be replaced.
Thanks,
Jazz
I am really interested in a Powercell.

Can anyone share some opinions on this conditioner ?.

I have a Pass Labs X350.5 Amp, a Pass Labs XP-10 Preamp and a Cary 306 SACD player.

Presently, I have 3 dedicated circuits. One for my Video plugged into a Hydra 8. One circuit for my CD Player ,Preamp and one Circuit for my Amplifier.

So, using the Powercell with only one outlet plugged into it and then plugging my Preamp CD player and Amp into it can that be better than the dedicated circuits ?

My past experience with any conditioner says no.
There is nothing on the website.