Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Just came back from our initial setup of the Spectrons/SR/Sp Tech in room 1004 at RMAF. Elliot gave us T3's for the Spectrons, but we'll try Precison Ref too. He says T3 more musical, Precision Ref more detailed and laser focused. He was a lot fo help, and is a great guy. The ART (analog room treatment) is wild!!!!! Makes no sense, but works.
Does anyone know the price points for the QLS6, QLS9 and Teslaplex outlet? Also, does the QLS power strips have attached power cords? Thanks.
In response to Joeyboynj: I just purchased a QLS 9 and the price was $399.00 and it comes with a detachable cord because Steve at cables suggested I put my new Precision AC on it. The QLS 6 is $299.00. Not sure about the outlet. Do you know if it has quantum tunneling??????

Regards BACARDI