Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Totally agree. I run a small business so I can relate on how many things are on the "to do list" so I am sympathetic.
The problem is that I live in the middle of nowhere, with absolutely no high end dealers for many many hours, and the internet and audio publications are my only sense of information. I think, and I am not specifically directing this toward only SR, is that (this only my opinion) companies in cities (cities that have more people then my state) don't understand how isolated certain areas of the country can be when it comes to niche hobbies. How limited local dealers are. I love local audio stores with knowledgeable dealers, and local bike shops with great bike shops, and local nordic ski shops with various flexes of race ski to choose from but the closest ones are all seven hours away.
For me and many other web sites and mail/internet ordering are, unfortunately the only option. They have no local brick and mortar stores to compete against. I wish it wasn't the case but it is. For example, I am currently enjoying SR new outlet that I only knew about from reading this forum.
Like I said I understand how hard it is to juggle things but I agree about the website. Synergistic Research has always been great to talk to, always great about putting up with my questions (thanks Ted and Elliot) and always great about making wonderful products. Just some thoughts :)

Just came back from our initial setup of the Spectrons/SR/Sp Tech in room 1004 at RMAF. Elliot gave us T3's for the Spectrons, but we'll try Precison Ref too. He says T3 more musical, Precision Ref more detailed and laser focused. He was a lot fo help, and is a great guy. The ART (analog room treatment) is wild!!!!! Makes no sense, but works.
Does anyone know the price points for the QLS6, QLS9 and Teslaplex outlet? Also, does the QLS power strips have attached power cords? Thanks.