Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I have been waiting to hear from others before I try the Powercell and Enigma. Thanks for the reviews. Keep them coming.

I have a question: I have tried the T3 and the Precision AC power cords on my power regenerator. The best cord was the Precision AC. Has anyone compared these cables? And also the T3 UHO?

Ted_d, is the Precision AC recommended for power conditioners as well? It worked better over the T3 in my system. Also, is the T3 UHO an improvement over the regular T3 on power conditioners? I didnt really like the T3 on my power conditioner. It was fatiguing and was restrictive...especially in the highs. But I really like how the Precision AC sounds on my power conditioner it is much more extended and open. I assume it is a bigger AWG cable as well. Thanks.
Ted D,
Thanks. In our conversation from a few weeks ago you mentioned the QLS's (among other things...wink). My only issue was in the instance where you didn't need more than 10 outlets, just more room.

I'm very much looking forward to this Powercell opening up. Based on my purchases of the Accelerator IC's and SC's I don't doubt it one minute. :) Thanks again for the great customer service.
Ted
I'm demoing (about 30 hours)one pair of the balanced Tesla's Accelerators(Sn. TAC IC 0334 - not sure if quantum tunneling is applied on these? can anyone tell?) in my system and I'm very impressed with the resolution and dynamics, but these cables sounds pretty harsh in the highs and upper mids, and somewhat on the cold side compared with the Nordost Frey...system mis-match or something else? :-(

Any thoughts would be much apreciated!:-)
Bxxxb... I have a pair of Accelerators speaker cables wich I was using three months before my recently upgrade to Precision Reference and I passed through the same experience during the cable burn in process, there were practicly few levels and you are in the middle of it, then this strident sound in the high levels will softly dissapear but it took me around 150-200 hours to finally obtein the best from this cable.
Ted_D, If you can answer my questions above from (07-30-08), that would be great!

Anyone else that has any experience comparing the T3 to Precision AC to T3 UHC, please let me know what you found. Much appreciated!!!