Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Is there anywhere I can read more information about the new Powercells? I cannot seem to find anything.
Fplanner2000, I would like to make a follow up comment from my 4/1 post. I recently added a Hologram D to my system in addition I put the T3 back on the power conditioner. Now I'm running all Synergistic power cords. The T3 is NOT too constricting and my system did not lose any clarity, air and high frequency extension and was TOO fast and fatiguing. Just the opposite happened It's the combo of having all Tesla PC's that it seems to all come together. These cables like to play together.
>>>These cables like to play together.<<<

My findings as well-when you go 100% Tesla your system takes a BIG step forward beyond the incremental steps you enjoyed while adding new Tesla cables along the way.
Last night was my first time sitting down to listen to the T3 power cord I installed Monday afternoon on my McCormack DNA-500. Per Joey's suggestion I have left the amp on continuous since then. I also re-inserted my Accelerator speaker cables. All I can say is, WOW! This is the first time my speakers have truly dissapeared. I know that none of these cables are anywhere near broken in, but I am very pleased. So much so I think I "need" a T2 for my Modwright LS 36.5 pre-amp. There is something to be said for the synergy of these cables playing off of one another.

My only drawback is that I have lost a little warmth. I attribute this not to a defficency in the Synergistic cables, but I think the Nordost i was using before was giving me too much midrange. So, I am having to re-adjust a bit. I am also thinking about trying a pair of Acoustic Reference interconnects between my source to pre to see how that plays in with everything else. I would say my Accelerator cables have not much more than 100 hours on them and my T3 only has about a day of being on and 4 hours of run time, so I know there is much, much more to come.
Post removed