Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Rydenfan,
One other thing-let the T3 sit on your power amp for at least 96 hours with the amp turned "on" the entire time. The T3 will open up, smooth out, and deliver the goods like your other Tesla cable.
Leica_man, what power conditioner do you use? Or do you have enough dedicated outlets to plug all your PC's into?

Since I'm unable to run a dedicated line, I use the PS Audio Power Plant Premier. This assures I get continuous 120 volts. Therefore, my system does not degrade at certain times of the day. Also, I dont find it fatiguing. The T3 just did not work well on it. But the Synergistic Precision AC was much better on the PPP. The lost of clarity, air and high frequency extension disappeared when I switched the cables.

I may look into the Synergistic Powercell when more information is available.
Hey Joey,
Not trying to diss your power conditioner-everyone is entitled to their opinion. It's just that whenever I've tried the PS Audio products it's always been fatiguing to my ear compared to the direct wall connection-every single time.

I have two dedicated circuits with two duplexes each and a common true earth ground. That said I too am looking forward to the new PowerCell-if it works it will be the first line conditioner I've ever found to improve and not mask or "HI-FI" the sound of my system. For the record I've tried just about ever line conditioner there is from a design stand point and so far I don't like any of them but for different reasons.
Leica_man, thank you for the advice. I will certainly do the 96 hour test, or as close as I can make it :)
I am glad to hear of your positive experiences. I am going to start with the T3 and hope to eventually be able to move to a Hologram. I am so impressed with what Synergistic has achieved with the Tesla series.