Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Agree about the Enigma. Wow. The Accelerator speaker cables I'm demoing currently sound great; a little hot but way less veiled than even the AZ Satori (mid bass hump). I'm running Soundstring Alpha omega Pro balanced (5M) from pre-to-amp. I demo'd the Accelerator IC's there (1M, reconfig'd the system temporarily to accomodate 1M demos) a few months ago, before the Soundstrings, and loved them, but didn't like the Acoustic Refs (way too many changing models at SR) between pre and amp. Is the Accelerator more at at home there?
Hey Ted, The Accelerator sounds best to me from Pre to amp with the Acoustic Reference on CDP. The next step up is the Precision Reference on pre to amp and Apex on CDP.

If you want a fast and slightly warm sound use all Accelerators. If you want very warm use all Acoustic Reference. If you want the most neutral sound use all Precision Reference. If you want everything go all Apex. Or you can combine the cables to get all the levels in between. That is what makes the Tesla line so great. Buy the best combo for your budget and listening preferences.

I found all of one type of Tesla is TOO much of a good thing. It's when you use combo's of these cables that work best. They all have different strenghts rather than one being better than the other.
I originally purchased Accelerator IC's which replaced my old Valhalla's. In my system they were not hot, but they did take a long time before opening up and settling down. This seems to be the case for all Tesla cables I've tried-broken in at the factory or not. Expect between 72 and 96 hours for the real show to begin. Longer if the cables were not broken in first.

As to the pre to power amp connection, Precision Ref. was made for this application while Accelerator seems to be a system wide cable or a pre to power IC when you want to balance your system differently. This is where Acoustic Ref. or even Apex between CD and pre come into play. Matching different cables between source components and pre amps with a dedicated pre to power amp interconnect seems to be a corner stone in SR's system matching philosophy, with the new non active IC's following the same pattern.
I recently purchased T3s and a Hologram D. Very nice cables. Is the Quattro with a T2 a significant upgrdae from the MPC?