Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
About the SR Tesla Precision Reference PC...

The existing vocabulary for describing the "pre and post Tesla experience" seems to pale before the actual experience of hearing music through these Tesla cables.

The Precision Ref PC on my system does all of the extraordinary and excellent things we have come to experience with SR Tesla... just stunning in many ways.

The imaging of the music as a result of the PR PC is like nothing I have experienced before... the change is direct and immediate and very positive...

it's quick, liquid (and at the same time: coherent and tight without smearing), detailed and very musical. In my experience usually musical and detailed and precise do not converge, but with the SR Tesla it does.

imho, "the problem" with SR's Tesla line, as well as the prototype power conditioner, and the Enigma is that an audiophile vocabulary that describes the Tesla audio experience doesn't seem to be available as yet, much less the comprehension of what "Tesla language" would communicate to those who haven't heard music through the line and related equipment.

Good listening to everyone!
Hi Audphile1, I have tried the Hologram D on CDP and now have the T3 installed and burning in. I'm comparing the two to see what differences are. My review will come later this week. I'm not going to try the T2 on CDP.

The T2 and T3 work wonderful on preamp. The T3 will give about 20% more resolution than the T2. And is a little faster, warmer and has a slighty bigger soundstage. The T3 is an all around power cord.

Also, I agree with your amplifier comment. Power cords dont make much of a difference on some amps...including mine.

As for the Hologram D on CDP...Well, all the hype is true for this cable. It's in a class all it's own. This cable along with the Precision AC transformed my system into a high resolution system. I can hear the most subtle nuances that make the recordings sound even more real. This cable further enables my speakers to disappear. It eliminates all digital hash, revels micro details and the separation of instruments and voices are amazing. I can pinpoint all over the soundstage where each instrument or voice in coming from. I NEVER heard anything like it before. This cable does not emphasize any frequency range it is ruler flat. No bloated bass or shrillness in the treble.
istanbulu, what component are you using the Precision Ref pc in your system?

I agree with everyone so far about power cords on the amps, especially the Pass amps.

My next audition will be with cords on my amps (Precision Ref or Hologram A) and preamp (T2 or T3)
audphile, you have the Audio Research LS-25 right? When I tried poewr cords on my Ref 3, I found that nothing worked better than the stock cords. Perhaps the LS-25 will behave in the same manner. Consider yourself lucky if it does! You dont have to spend money on expensive cords!