Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I just received my 1st Tesla PC, it frikin rocks. It betters, dominus(ferox,fluid),revelation VD, Stealth M5000, Epiphany, Alitheus(ridge street)2nd best on source.

I bought Genesis to compare this weekend, we will see.

I receive my Apex tomorrow too, should be a fun day.
Hi J_evege, yes I had the Vortex and upgraded to the Tesla Accelerator. BIG IMPROVEMENT! The magic is any SR cable that has the Tricon lens geometry or wires. These cables are very transparent, 3D, crystal clear with tight accurate warm midrange and bass. Read the reviews above in this tread. I'm sure the SR cable will beat the PAD cable no problem. You must get a demo and be patient. Dont decide until you heard the Accelerator. You will be glad you did...
J_evege, I've auditioned both the SR Accelerator and Purist Anniversary Aqueous speaker cables and settled on the PAD. Although I can not really fault the SR Accelerator cables, I just liked PAD better in my system. It had more dynamic impact and a bit deeper and faster bass. Also, I noticed with the SR Accelerator sp cables that on classical recordings the cymbals came out just a tad more mechanical sounding in comparison to PAD, which reproduces cymbals in my system more naturally. Again, both cables are great, but in the end it comes down to your personal pref and your system synergy.
J_evege,
I too auditioned my cables from The Cable Co. As it happens, I also auditioned Purest AA speaker cables, Tesla Vortex and Tesla Accelerators (interconnects and speaker cable). In my system the Vortex was a warm balance cable with excellent sound staging but compared to the Purest, it does in fact have less detail (and was half the cost of the Purest AA speaker cable). Enter Accelerator- this is the first cable in the Tesla lineup with all three Tesla Technologies- Zero Capacitance Active Shielding, Quantum tunneling and the Tricon geometry. This cable is in a completely different league. Now the Purest is the cable that sounded veiled and overly "warm" in my system. The Accelerator had much more air and was far more holographic. By comparison, the Vortex lacked the Accelerators air, speed, detail, and holographic presence, as did the Purist. As to the quality of the highs, once my Tesla cables were broken in they were utterly transparent and natural.

I definitely recommend you try the Accelerators as they are worth the wait; I have found the middle to upper end of the new Tesla line to be unlike any cables I have ever heard with warmth and detail in equal measure and sound staging that is out of this world- my system continues to impress me to this day.
I agree with Leica_man on his comparison. I had both Vortex and Accelerator.

Audphile1, it took a LONG time but the treble really smooth our and became more natural after Quantum Tunneling and a VERY long break-in 500+ hours. As far as more impact, Synergistic suggested I mix and match my system with others in their line and try an Acoustic Reference on the CDP for more dynamic impact and even warmer liquid midrange and bass. I will soon demo one from The Cable Company and report my findings in a few weeks.