Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I am waiting for the Tesla, apex, IC, and Speaker wire, along with the Tesla absolute reference pc's. I will lwtcha all knw in the coming weeks.
I have not heard Synergistic come out with new power cords. The Absolute Reference power cord is from their X2 line, not the new Tesla line.

Does anyone else know any other information on new Tesla power cords? I've been asking my dealer with no response.
All power chords are now treated with the Tesla stuff.. The cables are the same though, but they do that two million volt thing to them. I believe the same is done on the digital cables. Give Synergistic a call to confirm for sure if you wish - I got a response via email.
Regarding power cords, Eliot at Synergistic told me this: "Our current power cables have two of the three Tesla technologies incorporated in them. Zero Capacitance and Quantum Tunneling. Older SR power cords can be upgraded."