Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I was wondering about that yesterday. There was no documentation included in the box so I assumed they were bi-directional. Thanks for mentioning that! :-)
Please let us know how this effects the music.

Setting them in the proper direction shaped the image into something that is slightly more coherent. It also increased the volume slightly, as though there was more electrical resistance to flow in the other direction.
Leica man:

This is Scottyw, still loving the S.R. Telsa's. I echo the sentiments of Rb99 (BTW GREAT REVIEW Rb99 of the Telsa's, nice work!) it's pretty much what I'm hearing and what I've been trying to inform other AG'ers of....I mean that's what this forum is all about right?

I'm to the point where I've liquidated all my other cables to move my to a complete Telsa set up....phono and all. I can't wait to really hear what's on all that vinyl!

Have you ever tried any of their power cables? If not, treat yourself....no bullshit they are the real deal (like the Telsa's). I have the entry level powered ones.
An interesting observation. I took my Accelerator interconnects and Precision Reference speaker cables to a friends house to "share the love." In his system they sounded good enough as compared to his Transparent Reference XL's to prompt him to give them a try through The Cable Co. but that is not the point of my story. When I got them home (where they have nearly 500 hours of play time and have sat unmoved and untouched for two months now) the sound had changed. Before I was getting decay that exceeded the boundaries of my listening room, inner detail, warmth and a kind of effortless and liquid holographic presentation that is hard to define. Now the sound is somewhat muddy and the air that reached my 10 foot ceilings and kept right on going now extends no further then my ceiling and then only "just." This experience has led me to conclude the following:

1. Just because these cables are "broken-in" does not mean they are "settled in."

2. You need to set these cables up in a system and then leave them alone if you want to experience the magic of Tesla.

This seems to correspond to what Rb99 is saying as well as my fellow AG'ers but the distinction here is that these cables do not just need break in, they also must settle in. I'll let my cables sit for a few days with Active Shielding turned on and report back.
Scottyw: Thanks for the feedback on the review! It's hard to put into words what your hearing with these cables sometimes.

Leica man: I think you are on to something - I have noticed the settling-in issue with the old SR cables I was using. This will make it hard for folks who attend Audio shows to really hear what they are capable of.

They are still settlingin/breakingin - now exceeding 250 hours - and still getting better in almost every way.

What a blast!!! I'm pulling cds out that I haven't heard in months - it a revelation. It's not just new details - but a new lense to view the whole show. The soundstaging, plus the incredible detail and the new level of micro dynamics - make for a new experience.

Just finished Steely Dan's Aja - chills! Fagens Nightfly on DVD-A freaking amazing! The syns where wrapping around the room..

Lifehouse - No Name Face, what bass! Jason Wades voice just hangs in the air, as real as can be imagined.

Chopin - Polonaises the Vanguard Classics reissue on SACD . the emotion expressed by Brendel piano deeply stirring.

Rise Against - The Sufferer and the Witness. Driving, the growling guitar riffs perfectly captured - Bass you can feel in your chest. Always controled and never fatiguing.

I would love to hear these cables compared to the Tara Zeros, I can't believe they could be that much better. I wonder if they would lend me a set for a few days? Delivered by Brinks of course!

Enjoy the great sounds!

BTW: Absolute Sound latest issue has a preliminary review of the PRs. The slightly closed in sound was attributed to the speaker cables not the ICs. I hope they give them a chance to settle-in before the formal review.