Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Geojap,
It appears you have your Accelerators hooked up backwards. Active Shielding should power up at the point of signal origin, or in this case, at your source component. Please let us know how this effects the music.

Cheers,
LM
I'm using all Accelerators I/C's and speaker cables now. Very transparent and 3-D as everyone has posted.
I was wondering about that yesterday. There was no documentation included in the box so I assumed they were bi-directional. Thanks for mentioning that! :-)
Please let us know how this effects the music.

Setting them in the proper direction shaped the image into something that is slightly more coherent. It also increased the volume slightly, as though there was more electrical resistance to flow in the other direction.
Leica man:

This is Scottyw, still loving the S.R. Telsa's. I echo the sentiments of Rb99 (BTW GREAT REVIEW Rb99 of the Telsa's, nice work!) it's pretty much what I'm hearing and what I've been trying to inform other AG'ers of....I mean that's what this forum is all about right?

I'm to the point where I've liquidated all my other cables to move my to a complete Telsa set up....phono and all. I can't wait to really hear what's on all that vinyl!

Have you ever tried any of their power cables? If not, treat yourself....no bullshit they are the real deal (like the Telsa's). I have the entry level powered ones.