Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Audiophile,
That is so weird! In my system the PAD cables were slow and syrupy with far less air and inner detail when compared to the Synergistic Tesla cables. Also the low frequencies were not as well defined nor as tight or as fast as they were with the Accelerators or Precision Reference- and we auditioned the EXACT SAME speaker cables!!!

I guess it just goes to show you- cables are system dependent.
Leica_Man, were you auditioning the PAD Anniversary Aqueous? Bi-wire or single?

And yes, the cables are very system-dependent. That is why auditioning in your own rig is a must!
I'm about to buy some new ICs and speaker wire. After a lot of research I've narrowed down my selection to either the Synergistic Research Tesla Accelerators or Purist Audio Aqueous line. From what I hear, they are pretty similar.

I need a neutral and very resolving cable for my Apogee ribbons, Classe CAP-150 Amp, Mod Squad Deluxe Line Drive - Phono Drive, Creek Classic CDP and VPI Scout/Benz Glider system.

I am coming to the conclusion that either would work well. I guess I need to go to the Cable Company to make sure which is better suited for my tastes.
Geo, you MUST audition these cables before you buy.
The key to auditioning is not to jump to conclusions too soon. Cable Company gives you about 2 weeks. Take your time and don't rush. Both the cables you mentioned are absolutely great. It is just a matter of prefference and system synergy. Note on Purist: they will take some time to stabilize after you uncoil them. Give them at least about 5 hours of playing time before you sit down to evaluate. And they will get better once they settle with more time. Same thing with any cables basically, but with PAD Aqueous it seems to be a longer process, most likely because of the type of shielding.
Good luck!
Audiophile,
"were you auditioning the PAD Anniversary Aqueous? Bi-wire or single?"

I was auditioning the PAD Anniversary Aqueous Bi-Wire and preferred the Synergistic Research Tesla Bi-Wire speaker cables. The $1200 Accelerators were exceptional in my system as were the $1800 PAD speaker cables however. The PAD cables (and I've auditioned more expensive and less expensive models) have a house sound I like, warm and detailed but again warm and somewhat colored in that direction for my taste and system. I was a Synergistic Research Designers Reference user (speaker wire and interconnect) that made the switch to Nordost Valhalla not because I did not like the old SR cables warmth and layering but because I wanted Nordost's speed, transparency and inner detail. Of course after awhile I missed the SR cables warmth and layering so I gave the Tesla interconnects and speaker cable a try. The Accelerator interconnects and Precision Reference speaker cable combo are the first cables that have given me all the speed, transparency and detail of my old Nordost cables (and then some) with the warmth and layering of my old Designers Reference while being wonderfully musical and "grain free." These cables in my system and with my electronics sound utterly natural, musical, and holographic (the sound stage is ENORMOUS ;) I've auditioned a lot of cables and spent a lot of money on cables over the years and these do it for me.

PS. The Cable Co is perfect for just such experiments.