Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Scottyw, agreed. Excellent cables. However, I ordered a PAD Anniversary Aqueous bi-wire instead. In comparison, the PAD does for me a bit more than the Tesla Accelerators, plus the other thing that influenced me to go with PAD instead is the way SR bi-wires....it is a simple jumper. They say it is frequency tuned and all, but still, for my speakers I prefer true bi-wire. But I have no bad things at all to say about the SR Accelerator cables. I think this speaker cable is a really good value for the money.
Audiophile1- I read your posts regarding reservations for SR's new bi-wire solution and it seems you don't like the "thought" of it? Have you read their technical explanation regarding their design decision on their web site? It seems to me based on my listening tests, that SR's new approach is indeed a higher performance way to go. I compared the SR cables to Valhalla (in my system prior to Tesla) and PAD through The Cable Company. In my system the SR Precision Reference was the clear winner against far more expensive speaker cables.
Leica, Precision Reference? That is an expensive cable. I haven't considered it.

It's not like I don't like the thought of the bi-wiring with the "jumper", I still like the sound of the PAD Anniversary Aqueous speaker cables better in my system. They are a bit more dynamic than the Accelerator speaker cables and are just as detailed and transparent and natural sounding. It's just that these are a better fit for my listening tastes and my current set up. Again, I have no bad things to say about Tesla Accelerators. they are fine cables and I am sure they work very well in many systems.
Audiophile,
That is so weird! In my system the PAD cables were slow and syrupy with far less air and inner detail when compared to the Synergistic Tesla cables. Also the low frequencies were not as well defined nor as tight or as fast as they were with the Accelerators or Precision Reference- and we auditioned the EXACT SAME speaker cables!!!

I guess it just goes to show you- cables are system dependent.
Leica_Man, were you auditioning the PAD Anniversary Aqueous? Bi-wire or single?

And yes, the cables are very system-dependent. That is why auditioning in your own rig is a must!