JADE AUDIO Cables

Hi

I ordered a pair of Jade Audio cables (Vermeil version, not the Golden one) from Audiogon member Jadem6, who offers a one month return guarantee.

I was wondering wether other Audiogon members already tried and/or bought these new DIY cables.

I read the review made by JD himself, but ofcourse I'm curious to hear the comment of buyers/users.

Thanks
mattheus
Not sure if anyone has checked out his web site...but it's pretty weird. I think that a passion for teddy bears is fine (I'm actually just saying that...I really don't), but maybe you could make a dedicated site for your cable business and a dedicated site for your BearPassion.

This, of course, has zero relation to the quality of the cables. In fact, it has no Bearing at all. Pun intended.

-Dusty
Hi all,

Please take a moment and check out the new Jade Audio website at www.jadeaudio.com or www.thejadeaudio.com

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions.
Looks very good, JD!

Did you do it yourself? At any rate, as always, my best to you and yours.
Hi Joe,

Thanks for the input. Yes I did design and build the site myself. The launch was a bit tricky, but I finally figured it out. There are a couple glitches, but hey...

Thanks always for your kind thoughts and prayers...

JD