JADE AUDIO Cables

Hi

I ordered a pair of Jade Audio cables (Vermeil version, not the Golden one) from Audiogon member Jadem6, who offers a one month return guarantee.

I was wondering wether other Audiogon members already tried and/or bought these new DIY cables.

I read the review made by JD himself, but ofcourse I'm curious to hear the comment of buyers/users.

Thanks
mattheus
Mattheus, I think you will be very happy with your purchase. I have replaced my cables with the Jade Audio cables, both gold and vermeil. I will be posting my findings in more detail once I get a chance to write the review I feel this product deserves. JD has developed an absolutely outstanding cable.
Thanks Nutella. I hope to receive the cable this week. Could you please tell what cables you replace with JADE's and in what sense they were outperformed?

I use Kubala Sosna Fascination interconnect between pre and power amp (and speakercable).
The cables I used were Purist Aqueous Anniversary and Venustas, Jena Labs Symphony and the top Sonoran cables. I've used numerous other cables but these were well above anything near their price. That is until I got the Jade cables.
I plan to go into more detail once I can better articulate the characteristics of this cable in my system. Needless to say, JD is quite accurate in his description of his cable.
Nutella, could you let us know where in your system you run the gold and where you run the vermeil? thanks
OK, here it goes.
Basis 2500 with Vector arm, Dynavector XX-2 and Tom Evans Groove.
EAD T-8000 transport to a Museatex Bidat or Bitstream (modified) dac.
Preamp is Lamm L1.
Amp is Wyetech Topaz 572B SET 23wpc purple monster.
Speakers are Coincident Total Victory II's.
I have the Vermeil, the gold and the gold with bybees.
The vermeil just arrived. I will be spending some time evaluating where the cables fit best. Currently the vermeil is on my phono. the gold on my dac and the gold with bybees on the pre to amp. I plan do do some listening over the next week to determine which cable I prefer in which position. Like I said I am working on writing down my thoughts on these products and will hopefully have something in the next week or so.