Any Alice Cooper fans?

Just listened to Alice Cooper's "Alone in his Nightmare" Cd which is the audio from a live radio broadcast from Alice's 1975 Welcome to my nightmare tour.
It was actually my 1st concert and is probably the best concert I have been too.
Besides the original Alice Cooper band, this in my opinion is the best band Alice ever put together. Dick Wagner and Steve Hunter's guitar playing is second to none. Its definitely worth a listen.
ziggy333a
Saw him in the fall of 71 for his Killer tour with the guillotine, plastic baby dolls, and panties into the audience. I probably listened to Killer 10 million times during that period and still listen occasionally to this day. I always thought he had recruited the enormously talented musicians in his band but learned later that he grew up with them in San Diego and Detroit. Don't know much about his later music but definitely a fan of his earlier output. A definite plus at that time is that my parents hated him. One time my dad heard me playing Blue Turk on the Schools Out album and told me he thought the band was pretty good. I still remember the astonished look on his face when I told him it was Alice.
Would have loved to seen his early shows. The original Alice Cooper Group was the ultimate rock band. In the studio, Producer Bob Ezrin had a lot to do with the groups early albums musically. Look what Ezrin did with Pink Floyd's "The Wall".
I would play songs like Blue Turk, Hard Hearted Alice, Only Woman, and many others to friends and they couldn't believe it was AC. Like Rlawry said, AC recruited the finest musicians on his albums and live shows. David Bowie was the same. Bowie was backed by some of the best out their. As I originally mentioned,
Any AC fan MUST listen to "Alone in his Nightmare" CD. Talk about talented musicians.
I agree with musicpod, and actually got to see their Billion Dollar Babies concert. Killer has always been my favorite Alice Cooper LP. Just felt like they got derivative after Babies.
This weekend at my local used vinyl shop I found an absolutely mint, and relatively unplayed, original pressing of Killer with poster/calendar still attached. Wow, it's like 1972 all over again.