Best $200 speaker cables for overall performance?

I am considering the Straley Reality cables, also ran across the Components Plus Audio Horizons speaker cables. Both are in the ballpark, pricewise.

These will be for a pair of Legacy Audio Classic speakers, which go down to about 25hz, so I do place a high value on LF extension and quality and slam. Currently, they are powered by a Nakamichi receiver at 120wpc.

Any other great speaker cables come to mind for this setup?

Thanks much for any input.
mtrot
Angelsmtn, I am also interested in the cables you chose over Reality cables and the differences you heard between the two. Are they cheaper or more expensive? They should at least be in the $200-$300 range. A named brand speaker cable better than the Reality cable in this price range? You have my attention!
I've seen that some others have recommended Reality and I have to wholeheartadly agree with them. Based on my experience I know of no cable under $1000 that will even touch this cable, it is that good.

---Perhaps Gregg Straley needs to raise the price of his cables to get more attention?....but he's not about taking as much money as he can even though his cables are better than quite a few seriously expensive offerings.
I was lucky enough to find a used pair of Alphacore MI2's online for under $200 - sound great so far. I'm noticing depth and decay that was missing before. (Decay is a good thing to my ears...) I'm also noticing some sibilance which I think might just be what my electrical system sounds like - running all stock power cords - I think I need to clean up the power to get rid of the sibilance. I wonder if the flat version of the alpha is picking up RFI? What can I do - wrap them in aluminum foil?!

I'm running Alpha on top and kimber 4VS on bottom of Joseph Audio RM22si's - (why, because I had an extra pair and I like biwiring...)

I've written alphacore about the missing zoebel networks and gotten no response so far...
I went with the JPS Supconductor FX. A dealer just loaned me a pair. I knew absolutely nothing about them -never heard of them before. I trialed one pair of interconnects for a weekend, and they sounded fabulous -and not that much money either. So, I ordered a pair. I played them in my system for a month, and decide to order a second pair. No regrets. I know my ears. These cables sound fantasic, and I found the prices to be quite modest. And I accepted the first pair without burn-in.

I played Gregg's cables for at least 100 hours -no improvement. Then he sent me well burned in cables -no improvement. I tried numerous permutations (I was a test engineer 20 yrs ago, so I'm very methodical about isolating a problem). Same result - no improvement in sound. I was thoroughly depressed, and slightly disgusted. I had $800 worth of cables in my living room, and couldn't get one set of cables to sound good.

I even spoke live with Listener57 recently. We discussed possibilities as to why I believe the cables didn't perform, but came to no definitive conclusions.

The net: I know what sounds good in my system. And I have a fairly discriminating ear. For whatever reason, the Reality Cables didn't perform well in my system. And, believe me, no one was more disappointed than myself. You are the folks whose threads I read about these cables, and thus the primary reason for my initial purchase of Reality Cables. Trust me, I read every single one of your threads prior to purchase. I usually find the collective wisdom of the audiogon population to be generally right on the mark. In this case, we simply have a strong difference of opinion.

The net: I moved on and found some other cables I like more -and still at a reasonable price.

Lesson learned: never buy a large quantity of anything like this without first-hand experience. That was my fault. I ordered four sets of cables with no first-hand listening experience. Next time - order one set of cables, evaluate, and take it from there.