Power Cords on a $1000 budget what would you do?

I am still running stock factory cords and am looking to upgrade. My wife has a very limited patience level when it comes to swapping in and out multiple iterations I am enlisting your help to point me in the right direction. I have 3 power cords to buy. A 6ft length for my power amp. A 3-4 ft cord for my pre-amp and CD/DVD player. My system is outlined below. What I'm interested in knowing is if you had $1000 to spend on 3 power cords, how would you spend it and which cord would go on which componant?

My system is as follows:
Speakers: Proac Studio 200
Center: Proac CC2
Surrounds: Definitive BPZ/A in-walls
Sub: Sunfire Architectural Signature
CD: Denon 2910 (3-4ft)
Processor: Rotel 1066 (3-4ft)
Amp: Rotel 1095 (5-6 ft)
Power Center: Monster 3600 (3 ft)
Tuner: Sansui TU717 (3 ft)
I/C's Pure Note Paragon (Silver) throughout
Cables Pure Note Paragon (Silver) Bi-wire

What would you recommend for me getting started to hear the biggest positive impact? I have worked my way through combinations of Acoustic Zen Hologram and Matrix ref 2 I/C, through PS Audio Statement, and lastly Pure
Note Signature speaker cables. I have found the Paragons satisfying. I have my HT set up on a dedicated 20A circuit with the red hospital grade Hubbel wall outlets. I didn't install the real high priced wattgate,oyaide, etc...
sempaul
I am a big fan of VH Audio... The AirSine is awesome if you can afford it, but the Flavor 4 is also an excellent PC and works extremely well on digital gear (at least for me ;-)

I've also recently purchased two Black Sand Silver Reference power cords -- one for amp (McCormack DNA-500), one for preamp (ARC SP9) -- and I have to say that these are really stellar power cords that compete with the best I've heard. There's also an interesting thread out on AudioCircle.com about Black Sand in the Critics Corner worth checking out.

Both VH Audio and Black Sand offer evaluation periods. Black Sand is currently running an auction for the Black Sand Silver Reference.
I second Tvad and others. With your current system, I would not put my money or yours in power cords. I would consider spending that thousand on another amp.
I have a similar setup (Rotel 1066 and 1075 and Denon 2200) in a 2nd system and use the VH Audio cords all around. You can get all three for well under $1000. See VHAudio.com for details on the various "flavors" to match with your components, although the Flavor 4 (as previously mentioned)is great on everything. The AZ Tsunami cords are very good as well and are in the $300 range new. IMHO, I wouldn't spend $900 for one cord in your current setup.