Purist or Kubala-which to buy for entire system

I am finally pretty darn happy with my system. It consists of Epiphany 12/12 speakers, modded Dodd 120's, and APL 3910, with latest Sound Applications Linestage. I have lots more eq, but, I am trying to simplify. I may end up using a Pre-amp, but I am not sure yet. I do have Dodd Reference Modded, and Modwright modded. Now, my quandry lays here. I am presently using Xindak gold 3 meter interconnects(1 amp on each stand, 8 feet apart). Speaker cable I am using bested Virtual Dynamic Revelation in my system, it is no name, as of yet, but the wire is used to seal Nuclear waste, and sounds amazing. My power cords are Purist Dominus on Sound Applications, Electragide Ultra Khan RR on APL, and stock on my amps.

I have an opportunity to get "a deal" on the latest Kubala Sosna Emotion, and/or Purist line of cables. For the price I can get it for, I cannot audition.

I would also appreciate opinions on whether I should put my amps together, and get longer speaker wire, or longer interconnects.

I have been told by Rick Schultz(VD)and others that the only real way to get the BEST synergy is using same brand cable thu-out system. I just dunno, and in commiting well over 5K to cables alone....I would like some assistance.

Thanks in advance, and best of luck in your journey

Steve
711smilin
Wow, I leave for a couple days, to further upgrade my system, and enjoy some tunes and I see a bit of crazyness.
I have been busy, picking up a SRA Craz rack, and Mactone MA300 amp, along with working on my HT. I still feel these are the most musical cables I have had in my system. According to Steve, at SOS, he said they are definately directional, as far as the interconnects go, the interconnects are different wire, than the speaker. They look REDICULOUS, as compared with all the beautiful cables I have used, but, in my system, to my ears, I am just listening to the tunes, instead of picking out parts of the music. I am trying to get off the buy, try, evaluate, sell, or keep train, and hope these cables continue to please me. I am not trying to steer anybody in a particular direction, only reporting MY journey. I hav ordered bulk wire to make my own cables, I have never done this before, but, I find myself exploring deeper into why this technology sounds so damn musical.

Anyway...

Good luck in t=your journey
Jafox, please tell me more about the PC, I really need 1 fabulous cord for my new source, the APL NWO 2.5 which I will hopefully have soon.
I stated a week ago that these cables do not do all the things many other cables do, don't have all the detail, don't go down as low (or don't have the slam others may have) don't have the top end air etc.ect..ect but I still find them musical. Yes I'm still on a quest to find a better cable and it will most likely be more expensive but I can live with these plain jane looking cables for the moment. Do I want to spend thousands more on cables? No but if they end up significantly better I will (I guess my wife will have to forget her new kitchen overhall if I find something soon!).
Ozzy..please keep us posted on what you hear against other products...and don't look at price, just performance and the musical experience.
Steve,
Since you started this thread with you using Virtual Dynamics Revelation speaker cables.Then to try many cables after that.

I have gone full circle, Purist, Kubala Sosna, Ridgestreet Audio etc...

My question to you and anyone that can share info, Why did you not like the Virtual Dynamics Revelation? (Other than the extreme stiffness)
I am thinking of trialing these, any additional info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,