BEST TONEARM CABLE PURIST VENUSTUS GRAHAM IC 70

HAS ANYBODY COMPARED PURIST VENUSTAS TO GRAHAM IC 70 TO HOVLAND MUSIC GROOVE 2 TO NORDOST TYr ETC I HAVE GRAHAM 2.2 TONEARM..
ebm
Thomas,I had that guage,which was accurate to 1/100 gm.The only problem was every time I wanted to check downforce,on the fly,I had to charge it for a day.Not good,if you have some critical friends over,who claim I need a bit of additional downforce,or if I feel like playing around,during any specific listening session.

Best!
BTW-Neil,my pal now tells me that his Venustas had only 25 hrs on it.The IC-70 had hundreds.Do you really think the 25 hrs were NOT enough.Believe me when I tell you that I can't get away from how stunning his highs were.I've dialed his set-up dozens of times,but never "THIS"!!

Regards!
Speedy, as you know I never heard my Venustas phono "new" so to speak because Jim had already broken them in. And he was very emphatic about pointing this out (as an added extra!) when I bought them. So I'm sure it's an issue. I suggest you call or e-mail him and ask. He'll get right back to you, although his responses themselves are often somewhat cryptic!
I had mine new. It's a big difference. After about 200 hours...it really opens up...sweetens up, details comes out...decays...bass much more solid and dementionsal...

25 hours you're just missing the best!