speaker cable suggestion for Magnepans

I have a pair of Magnepan 1.6's and am looking to buy some used biwire cables in the $200-400 range. Does anyone know what mates well with maggies? My amp is a chord integrated, cd player is a naim 3.5 with flatcap...
dgplo
I use Goertz Alpha-Core MI-2's on my Maggies and love them. I found them to be better than the Tara Labs Air 2's I used previously and better than the Kimber 4TC's I used before that.
The Paul Speltz Anti-Cables seem to be all the rage at the moment with Maggie users. Supposedly very neutral, transparent and not very expensive. I have taken a slightly different approach with my 3.6s. I have found that warm and musical components in every part of my system seem to work best with the Maggies, especially in taming the top end. Currently, I am using a 12' run of Cardas Quadlink 5c, bi-wired. I am also using Cardas interconnects and power cords. I have found that the Cardas line works well with Maggies because they are generally soft on the high frequencies and extremely musical in the midrange. Although I do intend to upgrade the speaker cables at some point, I do believe I will stick with the Cardas line. I previously used Audioquest type 4, Audioquest Midnight, and Nordost Solar Wind bi-wired. The Quadlinks are an improvement, but not the end of my own personal search. The Quadlinks provide good bass and a nice midrange, but are a bit rolled off on the top end; overall, I would say they provide a soft sound for the whole frequency range. I bought the Quadlinks used in your price range. As previously stated, speaker cables are on my list of upgrades for the future meaning that the Quadlinks are not the be all and end all of speaker cables as they are not the most transparent of cables, but do provide the musicality that I believe mates well with Maggies. I will also add that in my experience bi-wiring is not that important or that much of improvement with Maggies; in other words, I would suggest that you seek a single run cable of a good transparent musical cable in your price range as opposed to having your heart set on a lessor cable that must be bi-wired. Although my system has much room for improvement, I am extremely happy with the sound of my system at the moment and the 1.6s are a great speaker (I used to have a pair). Let us know what cable you eventually find works well with your Mags.
I have used Kimber 8TC, Bi-focal X, and Audience Au24s. First of all, I don't think you should bi-wire. I really like the single wire on Maggie 1.6s. Bi-wiring really isn't worth it and I'm sure most Maggie dealers would tell you the same. I tried it with the bi-focals and it was nice, but I prefer the Au24s. As others have stated warm, MUSICAL cables are the best. I really like Dan at Dedicated Audio. He is helpful, honest, and very reasonable. He carries Audience and Cardas. George Cardas is a Maggie user. Dan will probably tell you Cardas over Audience. Regardless, I think either would be great. Good luck with your great speakers
Try a pair of Usher Rapport Bi-wires. You can buy them from Hometheaterdoc here on A'gon. They are suppose to be very similar to Acoustic Zen cables. I had a pair on my 1.5's, they are a very nice cable. I think I paid about $240 for them.