Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Hi Steve, I would say that I have about 50 hours on the cables so far. I have not had as much time to listen as I wanted because of work but I notice with each listening session that the sound improves.
Most impressive has been the bass I am now getting out of my speakers. Inner detail and the ability to have more detail in the music and also more relaxed at the same time is also what I hear from this cable. In my opinion the new version sounds totally different then the old reflection which is amazing considering the original reflection is very good cable also.
Post removed 
steve, that is strange that you would attemt to compaire cables like gabriel Gold that cost a few hundred dollars to cables that are north of 30 thousand dollars, mmmmm, really!
03-24-15: Audiolabyrinth
steve, that is strange that you would attemt to compaire cables like gabriel Gold that cost a few hundred dollars to cables that are north of 30 thousand dollars, mmmmm, really!

LOL! This from a guy who has no problem comparing his speakers that cost a few hundred dollars to speakers that are north of 30 thousand dollars, mmmmm, really??!!
Oh the irony is delicious!!
that is a vicious joke that you spread around like a disease, you know what that makes you!, I have a few thousand in my speakers!, oh the irony does show your true dishonesty!