Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Has anyone tried one of the reflection power cables, I would be interested in what they thought?
O.K. so nobody answered my question about the reflection power cable, so I saw one of them on audiogon and bought it. It took a couple hours to settle into my system but when everthing was warmed up I couldn't believe how good this power cable is. My speakers sounded much better after this cord was added, deeper and more detailed bass, a very sweet midrange, and the highs were detailed and smooth. The cord has a slight warm sound, which is perfect for my speakers (Tyler acoustic decade d1). It replaced a lessloss cord which is also a very nice cord but to my suprise the lessloss cord was not even close to the reflections performance. This is a very good power cable
Kedoades, thank you for the update, Did yu compare the reflection PC with lessloss original or more expensive version? I am waiting for reflections ICs and SCs from Steve. I was wondering how reflection power cords stuck up against brands like shunyata, purist audio or stealth?
The reflection power cable is now discontinued and the new power cord is called the infusion, looks a little fatter than the reflection, I would be interested if anyone had tried this cord yet, I have to of the reflection power cables and I have the reflection interconnects, all great products